We are excited to announce our partnership with Socio, an innovative event-networking app to be used during NARS 2017.
Socio is intended to provide NARS attendees and exhibitors with an enhanced networking experience, as well as the most up-to-date information about NARS – including schedules; speaker, sponsor and exhibitor information; key announcements; and more, all in real-time.
We encourage you to download the free Socio app and set up your profile prior to attending NARS 2017.
DOWNLOAD & SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit the app store on your mobile device and search for “Socio App: Shake and Connect” or visit https://socio.events/app/get
- Once downloaded, choose to sign in via Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Once signed in, visit the “Events” tab
- You can search for events by location or event name. If you are searching by location, enter “Irving, TX.” If you are searching by name, enter “NARS 2017”
- You will then be asked for a passphrase – please enter “NARS2017”
- Once you are in the NARS 2017 app, explore by reading up on the latest agenda, sponsors, speakers, and more
- Connect with others who have downloaded the app by clicking on “Attendees”
Users will also be able to network with other attendees before and during the event. Once connected, the user can “shake” his/her phone to exchange contact information with other attendees nearby. Learn more about the app’s capabilities by watching this video.
We’re eager for you to optimize your networking opportunities at NARS 2017 with Socio. If you have questions about the app or need help installing, please contact Carley McCarra at firstname.lastname@example.org.